“Leader” is far more than a title. Leadership is about taking actions to create sustained, positive transformations within an organization. Great leaders align their own values and vision with those of their business and help operationalize them for the future. The most meaningful way to demonstrate these attributes is to passionately communicate your shared vision and to practice what you and your company stand for. Leaders also cultivate committed and engaged employees who strive to lead as well.
It is this approach to leadership that is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s legacy known around the world today. Disney Institute offers leadership development through a time-tested approach that demonstrates the values and behaviors of exemplary leaders. Leaders who intentionally nurture an environment of mutual trust and respect find that they create stronger employee performance, exceptional customer service, and ultimately greater business results.
- Learn how to identify the personal and organizational values that drive you as a leader to carry out your vision, and the organization’s.
- Examine how you could establish an alignment of personal values and organizational values to enthusiastically support the vision.
- Understand a leader’s values-infused role in operationalizing culture-building and team support.
- Explore ways in which you could develop strategies to sustain your organization’s values and vision during turbulent times as well as good times.
- Discover how you can begin building your own personal legacy as a leader.
About Disney Institute
As the trusted, authoritative voice on the Disney approach to customer experience, Disney Institute uses business insights and time-tested examples from Disney parks and resorts worldwide to inspire individuals and organizations to enhance their own customer experience using Disney principles as their guide.
For nearly three decades, Disney Institute has helped professionals discover ways to positively impact their organizations and the customers they serve through immersion in leadership, service, and employee engagement. Unique to Disney Institute is the opportunity to go behind the scenes in a “living laboratory” to observe firsthand how Disney methodologies are operationalized and how they can be adapted and applied to any work environment.